Inkjet Trends – North America
- Print industry has been in decline in recent years (2010-2014) -2.31 CAGR
- Business inkjet (including page-wide array) provides opportunity
- Aftermarket supplies continue to erode share of original supplies
- Pigment ink and single-color ink cartridges still have a very low aftermarket penetration rate
- Photo printing market impacted by smartphone use and low photo printing rates
This report covers recent trends within the North American inkjet market, particularly those related to the use of ink at home and in the office. The printing industry has been experiencing turmoil in recent years, and this report will provide insight into movements within the North American hardware and supplies markets. The North American market is mature, but there are still opportunities for companies to take advantage of the changes in the market.
Read the full report here: Inkjet Trends – North America